The secret to a better, more consistent kombucha brew.
Keep your brew temperature in the sweet spot with our smart thermostatic control. Maintaining temperatures between 70-78 degrees Fahrenheit yields the best brews.
- A heat wrap will keep your SCOBY healthy during cold months, and help prevent bad batches.
- Adding heat will help increase carbonation and fizz during the second fermentation.
- If you keep indoor temperatures cooler in the summer months, a heat wrap will help maintain a warm brew.
Sized to fit a 1-gallon glass brewing jar. The wrap can lay flat to heat vessels of varying sizes throughout your brew cycle.
Made of waterproof material and designed to stay plugged in and turned on for an indefinite amount of time.
Adjust the temperature with variable heat settings. Three heat options to create the ideal environment for your brewing needs.
Designed to provide a viewing window with an included temperature strip without needing to remove heat wrap. Set it and forget it!
Included in Box:
- Heat Wrap with 6ft cord
- Velcro strap to keep heat centralized around your jar
- Self-stick temperature strip