Bright and crisp, this kombucha offers pineapple notes accented by coconutty details.
YIELD: 6-8 Servings
PREP TIME: 15 Min.
- 1/3 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup coconut water
- Fermented kombucha
- 32 oz. glass mason jar
- Mesh strainer
- Place funnel on top of bottle opening.
- Place mesh strainer on top of funnel.
- Pour fermented kombucha into the bottle. Leave 2 in. headspace.
- Add 1/3 cup coconut water.
- Add ¼ cup frozen pineapple chunks to bottle.
- Gently stir brew.
- Close lid and allow the kombucha to ferment for 1-4 days.
- Store bottle in a cool place
- After 1-4 days, place finished bottle in refrigerator to slow second fermentation.