Sweet berry and minty notes dominate this kombucha. Green herbal accents show on the finish.
YIELD: 6-8 Servings
PREP TIME: 15 Min.
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberry | halved
- Few sprigs of mint
- Fermented kombucha
- 34 oz. glass flip top bottle
- Mesh strainer
- Place funnel on top of bottle opening
- Place mesh strainer on top of funnel.
- Pour fermented kombucha into the bottle. Leave 2 in. headspace.
- Halve 1/3 cup blueberries. Add to bottle.
- Pluck mint leaves off of 3-4 sprigs. Add mint leaves to bottle.
- Gently stir brew.
- Close lid and allow the kombucha to ferment for 1-4 days
- Store bottle in a cool place.
- After 1-4 days, place finished bottle in refrigerator to slow second fermentation.