Vibrant and fragrant, offering flavors of snappy acidity to the zesty lemon flavors, with a strong lavender overtone.
YIELD: 6-8 Servings
PREP TIME: 15 Min.
- 1/3 medium lemon | squeezed
- 1 tbsp. lavender buds
- Fermented kombucha
- 34 oz. glass flip top bottle
- Mesh strainer
- Place funnel on top of bottle opening.
- Place mesh strainer on top of funnel.
- Pour fermented kombucha into the bottle. Leave 2 in. headspace.
- Using the funnel, squeeze 1/3 of a medium lemon into the bottle.
- Add 1 tbsp. lavender buds to the bottle.
- Gently stir brew.
- Close lid and allow the kombucha to ferment for 1-4 days.
- Store bottle in a cool place.
- After 1-4 days, place finished bottle in refrigerator to slow second fermentation.